After last week’s blog many of you got in touch and let me know that you were experiencing some and all of the ascension symptoms I had mentioned.
I was taken aback by some of your experiences and positive responses, and it was great to be able to go deeper with you all in talking about this collective conscious shift. Funnily enough as synchronicity will have it, unpacking my boxes last week I saw The Ascension Mysteries by David Wilcock that I had purchased right before I left the UK to read once I got back to Australia. Timing couldn’t have been better.
So, it only makes sense to continue on this week with some tips to help you get through this ascension transition, or anyone else you may know of that will benefit from this information.
A site I found quite helpful in my research was AscensionSymptoms. It has a further detailed list of symptoms, what can cause them, and some YouTube links helping explain ascension further.
A small list of what you can do whilst your upgrade is happening:
- Spend time in nature – DAILY with walks in the park, beach, nature hikes, barefoot on grass
- Let go – old thought patterns, emotions, negative beliefs. Some modalities that help EFT, TEC, energy work/healing, life coaching, sound healing, affirmations.
- Meditate – best time is in the morning after rising. You can also you guided meditations online.
- Breathe deeply & Mindfulness (staying present) – connecting the breath with conscious inhalation & exhalation. Helps clear the energy channels (nadis) in the body and helps controls the mind. By doing this you stay present in he NOW.
- Salt baths/ Himalayan salt lamps – you can also sprinkle salt on your doorway entrances to keep negativity out of your house/flat/room. Leave for a day or two then hoover.
- Avoid Fluoride – it calcifies your pineal gland which is key to using your higher senses and intuition. It also has many side effects on your health.
- Essential Oils – frankincense, lavender, rose
- Ask – for guidance, protection and an uplift of your energy in challenging times.
Take some time on your own to really connect with YOU, to listen to inner changes that may be happening and feel what your body needs during this period.
If you have any questions about changes that are happening with you, send me an email, would love to help!